Turner & Townsend, the global programme management and construction consultancy, is boosting its expertise across the country with seven top regional appointments in the property and infrastructure sectors.
The company’s continued growth has been matched by a sustained recruitment strategy, which has seen Turner & Townsend grow its UK team by 13 per cent in just 12 months.
The latest director-level hires will see it deploy further expertise in its programme, project and cost management and delivery operations in London, Birmingham Manchester and Leeds.
Jon White, UK Managing Director, commented: “Our ability to attract the very best in the industry is a result of our clear strategy, ambition for growth and market success”.
“These key appointments will reinforce our offering across the UK, help develop our existing client relationships and drive further growth.”
“This is crucial in light of the government’s plans for greater devolution for English cities. The bill is set to transform the country and create regional engines for change and growth. Turner & Townsend is equipping itself with the skills and capacity to play an intrinsic role in shaping the future.”
The seven directorial hires include:
- Michael Briffett – Director, Property, Leeds;
- Sacira Coric – Director, Infrastructure, London;
- Phil Goode – Director, Property, London;
- Donald Milligan – Associate Director, Asset Optimisation, London;
- Ross Phillips – Project Director, Infrastructure, London;
- Matt Viall – Director, Property, Birmingham;
- Andrew Wheeler – Director, Property, Manchester.
In addition to the seven appointments, Roxanne Quesnel has been promoted internally to director and now heads up the London project management retail team.