Tarmac Cement is helping drive trade counter sales of its Blue Circle products with the launch of a new packed brand positioning campaign called ‘One of the Family’.
Built around Blue Circle’s brand values of quality, reliability and trust, the ‘One of the Family’ campaign highlights that when it comes to having good, solid family values, Blue Circle’s packed cement range has bags of them.
The eye-catching campaign promotes the extensive Blue Circle range, with each individual product being given a family characteristic that is aligned to the product’s features and the benefits they bring to the end-user. For example, Blue Circle Mastercrete Cement is ‘The Reliable One’ thanks to its superior quality and improved workability, whilst Blue Circle Postcrete is ‘The Easy One’ as there’s no mixing and it sets in less than ten minutes.
The campaign will be promoted across selected industry media for both print and digital campaigns, as well as PR, in-store merchandising and social media.
Gareth Osborne, Senior Marketing Manager at Tarmac Cement, comments: “As one of the industry’s most iconic brands it’s important for Blue Circle to continue to drive innovation in its marketing programme in order to drive merchant sales. Using ‘personalities’ to describe the Blue Circle family of packed products helps bring the brand to life in an engaging way. We want people to know that whatever job they are tackling, they should choose Blue Circle as they can count on strong and solid support. After all, when they’re working with us, they’re one of the family.”
One of the Family – Packed Product Range
- The Every One: Blue Circle Multi Purpose Concrete
- The Grounded One: Blue Circle Slablayer
- The Dependable One: Blue Circle General Purpose Cement
- The Fast One: Blue Circle Extra Rapid Cement
- The Reliable One: Blue Circle Mastercrete Cement
- The Easy One: Blue Circle Postcrete
- The Bright One: Blue Circle Snowcrete White Cement
- The Handy One: Blue Circle Repair Concrete
- The Strong One: Blue Circle High Strength Concrete (40N)
For further information, please visit: https://tarmac-bluecircle.co.uk/trade/