With more than 60 elderly care homes across the UK, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and 145 properties in its entire portfolio, MMCG is a leader in the UK care home industry. With a passion for delivering high quality services in luxurious accommodation, care is at the heart of the company.
It fully understands and appreciates the needs and concerns of people looking into care homes for themselves or for their loved ones and that’s why it has devised its own Philosophy of Care:
- Provide exceptional standards of care to all of residents, whether they require respite or permanent care;
- Provide reassuring help for our residents and bring peace of mind to their relatives;
- It continues to maintain an ongoing commitment to train and develop all of its staff to meet the individual needs of residents and will continue to do as Investors in People;
- Ensure all residents have freedom of choice and their rights and dignity are respected at all times;
- Build confidence and promote independence to enable residents to lead a fulfilling life;
- Respect that the privacy and needs of residents come first and foremost;
- Provide a safe, warm, clean and friendly environment.
As a leader in the UK care home industry MMCG believes in providing the highest quality of care for all residents. Its dedication to service sets it apart from other providers. It is proud of its comfortable, luxurious homes, where its staff are friendly, experienced and knowledgeable. Maria Mallaband aims to treat each resident as an individual, tailoring care plans for their specific needs, and focuses on creating a home-like environment while providing an outstanding level of care.
Since 1996, Maria Mallaband Care Group has grown to be one of the UK’s leading providers of quality care homes and related services. The independent company continues to grow organically and through acquisition, and over the past number of years has also been acquiring land and developing purpose-built facilities across the UK.
The Group’s business strategy is to develop new properties in affluent locations across the UK, and would like to hear from land-owners and agents who may have suitable off-market opportunities.
Its site requirements are:
- 0.8 to two acres
Its location requirements are:
- Affluent towns with a southern bias.