With the mounting pressures on the healthcare sector making the headlines almost on a daily basis, innovative solutions are rapidly required to create more hospital and care home facilities. Offsite construction is being hailed as one of the solutions to resolving the capacity issues within the healthcare sector.
Explore Offsite Healthcare, a one-day conference and exhibition being held at the NEC, Birmingham on the 20 September – will create a platform for clients and their professional advisers, contractors and project managers, to learn directly from industry experts and discuss the latest offsite construction solutions that will help in delivering the building requirements for the sector.
Patient, staff and visitor experience is at the heart of successful healthcare projects, and the speakers will discuss how they have met healthcare provider’s and the NHS Trust’s expectations by delivering sustainable, energy efficient, low-maintenance and cost-effective contemporary building.
Through showcasing examples of the very best of what is being delivered under the Procure 21+ and Procure 22, together with projects outside of these Frameworks – this event will demonstrate how exemplar schemes are being delivered through good supply-chain integration, design for manufacture and assembly (DfMA), digital integration and offsite construction strategies.
This conference and exhibition will present case studies of projects that have used offsite technologies to create new, extended or upgraded facilities – in a sensitive and seamless way – to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
Delivered in partnership with the Department of Health, the eminent speaker line-up in this CPD Certified event, encompasses health care and procurement specialists together with innovators in offsite construction including:
- Darren Richards – Managing Director, Cogent Consulting
- Cliff Jones – Head of Construction Procurement Team, Department of Health
- Rosemary Jenssen – Director, Jenssen Architecture, Procure 21+ / Procure 22
- Darron Haylock – Partner, Foster + Partners
- John Handscomb – Procurement Lead, Kier Construction
- Ken Davie – Head of Offsite & MMC Research, Carillion Plc
- Rob Umphray – Head of BIM & Prime Delivery Partner, Deeo Design & Engineering/ BIMwm Framework
- Sean McKeever – Director, Ecofund Partners
- Sarah Denton – Health Specialist, Portakabin
- Jim Marner & Nigel McClarence – Interserve Engineering Services (IES)
- Stephen Wade-Palmer – Specifications Manager, Offsite Solutions
- Peter Blunt – Managing Director, Innovaré
- Peter Burchill – Business Development Manager, Icarus LSF
- Nathalie Meunier – Healthcare Specialist, McAvoy Group
Tickets to Explore Offsite Healthcare cost just £125 plus vat and includes entry into the conference and exhibition, lunch, refreshments and parking.
For the full conference programme go to:
Book your place at: www.exploreoffsite.co.uk/book